Seamstick 12mm - Lampshade Seam Double-Sided Tape
|Qty From||Qty To||Unit Price (Exc. Vat)|
Seamstick is the ultimate double-sided tape for securing lampshade seams.
Use with our Lampshade Seam Roller to apply firm pressure.
How to use
- Do not use in cold conditions, the seam stick tape and your room needs to be warm ( 15c - 30c)
- Surfaces need to be clean and dry
- Apply the tape to the lampshade panel, and remove the release paper
- Join the seam together
- Place the lampshade on a clean flat hard surface and use Seam Roller to apply firm even overall pressure(see image)
Qty: 25mtr roll
- 40°C to + 90°C, the short term even up to +120ºC
Polyester film, transparent, both sides siliconised
Thickness 75 µm
Coat weight 250g/m² each side
Synthetic textile, translucent
Approx. 0,50mm excl. liner
Adhesion (N/25mm) in accordance with AFERA 5001
Cohesion (N/625mm²) in accordance with AFERA 5012
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.