Fire Proofing Spray 750mm Trigger Spray
£20.99 (inc. VAT)
Easy To Use Trigger Sprays & Are To Be Lightly Sprayed Directly Onto The Substrate Until Damp, Not Dissimilar To Spraying Products Like ‘’Fabreeze’’ Fabric Conditioner Or Scotchgard Fabric Protector Onto Textiles.
Treats: Cotton, Silk, Linen flax, polyester, Wool, Cardboard, untreated wood, polystyrene, Lycra, Hessian, foam rubber and most other materials that can absorb.
Works by disrupting the burning process & quickly converting natural & synthetic materials to carbon creating a flame retardant carbon barrier.
The product works by disrupting the burning process & quickly converting natural & synthetic materials to carbon creating a flame retardant carbon barrier.
It's water-based fireproofing spray. Non-toxic, non-hazardous formulation, that is easy to apply.
Non Hygroscopic and Non-Corrosive to metals which is especially important for metal Lampshade rings.
Produced in an ISO 9001 Quality Assured environment to exacting standards
- Treats up to 15 sq. metres per litre.
- Water-based flame retardant. No nasty solvents.
- Suitable for Lampshade & bedding
- Non-sting formula & safe on skin.
- Excellent performance on artificial flowers
- Suitable for spray, roller or immersion application.
- Dry clean durable (3-4 Cycles. No water injection)
- Can achieve B.S.5867 Pt2 Type B. B.S.5852 & B.S.476 Parts 7 & 6 Class 1 & 0
- Performs To M.C.A. & I.M.O standards for charter vessels & passenger ships.
- Can perform to CAA Spec 8 for aircraft
- Effective on natural, natural / synthetic blends & most synthetic textiles.
Statement of Performance - Click here
How to Use - Application Guide - Click here
Health & Safety - Sheet - Click here
The Furniture and Furnishings (Fire) (Safety) Regulations 1988 Click here
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.