Duplex Lampshade Ring to Harp Finial Converter, Adapter System
|Qty From||Qty To||Unit Price (Exc. Vat)|
This system will convert a lampshade that has a Duplex Shade Ring Fitting (centre hole size 110mm) to work with Harp & Finial Systems.
This is a three part system comprising of
- Spider Fitting - Lamp Shade Duplex Adaptor
- E27/E26 to B22/E14 Lampshade Reducer / Converter Adapter
- Converting Washers
Shades that use this system have many advantages over fixed fitted frames.
The lampshade can easily be lifted off without undoing the Finial to Change, Clean or Replace the bulb.
Converting instructions -
- Squeeze the Adapter and install into the centre of the Spider fitting to reduce the aperture.
- Insert a Converting Washer onto the stem of the Harp System.
- Place your Spider fitting onto the thread of the Harp System, with the legs facing upwards.ensuring the Converting Washer fits into the ridge of the Adapter.
- Place the other Converting Washer on top of the Adapter, fit into the ridge, and then screw on your Finial and tighten.
- Place your lampshade over the spider, allowing the legs to cradle the Duplex Ring
- Your lampshade can now be used.
There are two standard sizes for Harp systems, 1/4" and 3/8" our Converting Washers will fit them both.
Below is a conversion chart with imperial and metric measurements.
1/4" 6.35 mm
5/16" 7.95 mm
3/8" 9.53 mm
Our system works with these sizes, but If the Harp stem is bigger, you can make the hole in the washer bigger to fit.
What's in the Package
1 x Spider Fitting - Lamp Shade Duplex Adaptor
1 x E27/E26 to B22/E14 Lampshade Reducer / Converter Adapter
2 x Converting Washers
How to Order
Select "Add to Cart" at the top of this page
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.