20cm Lampshade Workshop Pack - 50 Drum Double-Sided Lampshades
|Qty From||Qty To||Unit Price (Exc. Vat)|
Perfect for classrooms, craft courses, charity events and many more group making activities, the Lampshade Workshop Pack supports the tutor to run engaging and creative lampshade making workshops. Benefits include; flat packed Double-sided Self-adhesive Lampshade Panels for ease of use; comprehensive A4 instruction sheets with colour photographs to assist each student and all components and materials compactly packed into one box, for easy storage.
Dannells Lampshade Making Packs make it possible to run group activities at a low-cost and in addition our range of FREE lampshade making workshop resources - YouTube videos, supporting blog posts and PDF teaching notes - ensure both you and your students get the most from every workshop!
- Pack includes 50 lampshade kits, to be used as a pendant or table lampshade
- Lampshade assembled size is 20cm diameter x 18cm high
- Includes Double-sided lampshade PVC panels of which either side can be covered with fabric or wallpaper, which are then fire retardant due to the lamination process
- Fits EU and UK lampholder fittings using a convertor/reducer adapter
- Includes professional lampshade making components which meet all relevant and required safety standards; fire retardancy, and glow wire testing by the Lighting Association
- Lampshade PVC panels are stored flat for easy use
- Compact box for easy storage, measuring 968mm x 305mm x 105mm and weighing 11 kilos
- Made in Britain
What’s in the box
- 50 x 20cm Lampshade ring, epoxy coated
- 50 x 20cm Lampshade ring, epoxy coated with fitting
- 50 x Flat-packed Self-adhesive double-sided lampshade panels (size 646mm x 180mm)
- 50 x 1 metre x 15mm Self-adhesive PVC Strip, which are resuable
- 50 x 3 metre rolls of 9mm Tessa Double Sided tape
- 50 x Rolled Edge Tools for finishing
- 50 x EURO to UK Lampshade Reducer/ Converter Adaptor
- 50 x Comprehensive instruction sheets (A4) with colour photographs
Students will need to bring a fabric or paper covering measuring at least 655mm wide x 190mm high
Additional Workshop needs
- Clean flat working area required
- Fabric scissors or craft knife for cutting fabric
- Irons and ironing boards
Our Student Lampshade Tool Pack includes a pair of Hemline 21cm Expert Dressmaking Shears, a Fabric Lamination Squeegee to help smooth out the covering and a Stanley Seam Roller for applying pressure to the seam join and 12 spare Rolled Edge Tools. Cost effective the Student Lampshade Tool Pack will save you over £10 on the total combined price of the items included.
Workshop Tutor Resources
Pick from our FREE resources to help you plan, market and deliver your Lampshade Workshop:
What type of lamp holders will fit this lampshade?
The frame is manufactured to fit European lamp holders and a Converter/Reducer Adaptor LINK plug is supplied to reduce the aperture to fit UK lamp holders.
Lampholder Types - EU & UK
- B22 Bayonet Cap Lampholders (UK) - Adaptor Fitted
- E14 Edison Screw Lampholders (EU) - Adaptor Fitted
- E27 Edison Screw Lampholders (EU) - Adaptor Removed
- E26 Edison Screw Lampholders (US) - Adaptor Removed
Harp & Finial Fittings
Mainly used in the USA, all our lampshade making kits can be converted to Harp & Finial fittings by purchasing our Harp and Finial convertor / adaptor system.
We recommend the use of low energy bulbs with your lampshades, which are cool to the touch, avoiding the problem of scorching shades and ceilings.
Special Offer - FREE Printed Advertising Banner
To support you to advertise your forthcoming lampshade making workshop, we’d like to offer you a FREE 6ft x 2ft advertising banner with every purchase of a Lampshade Workshop pack, in conjunction with our print division www.needprint.co.uk.
The banner will be digitally printed in colour onto PVC banner material, making it completely weatherproof and with hemmed with eyelets ready for hanging, the banner is easy to attach to walls, fences or railings.
To order your free banner, please contact our print division team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01992 939714.
Our print division www.needprint.co.uk are leading suppliers of high-quality, low cost indoor and outdoor advertising banners. Working with small businesses, schools, charities and individuals, we provide cost effect advertising solutions, to help them to promote their products, services and events. From business stationery to roller banners, please our print team for a free no obligation quotation on 01992 939714.
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.